Product Return Procedure
- International orders placed through the TROY online store are are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Return authorization number (RMA) is always required. Please call toll free 800-332-(MICR) 6427 for authorization and instructions.
- Product should be returned in original packaging in new condition. Product returned without original packaging or product returned showing use or wear will not be eligible for credit or refund.
- Purchasers will be refunded their purchased price less the actual original shipping cost on returned product prior to 30 days. Subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Damaged product must be reported within 72 hours. Call 800-332-(MICR) 6427 and ask for the RMA coordinator.
- If product is returned for repair, any physical damage will void warranty.
Return product to
TROY Group Inc
3 Bryan Drive
Wheeling, WV 26003
Attn: YOUR RMA Number
Money Back Guarantee
All products sold by TROY Group offer a 30-day money back guarantee, unless otherwise stated. All products may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund or exchange. All returns will be evaluated and tested before credit is approved.
Money Back Guarantee - Refund Period is Subject to the Following Conditions:
A return authorization number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns.
Product returned for refund or exchange must include the original packaging.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to any non defected items returned within 30 days.
RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
Shipping charges are Non-Refundable.
A 25% Restocking Fee will be applied to all NON DEFECT returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No returns will be accepted after 30 Days, unless otherwise stated.
Physical Damages to Any Product Will Void the Product’s Warranty.
All returns will be inspected upon receipt. Toner cartridges that have been used and or tab pulled are not eligible for credit or refund.
Depot Repair Return Procedure
The addressing information to have the printer shipped back is below. There are a few important things you will need to know before sending the printer back.
Purchaser is responsible for packaging the printer in the original packaging, and paying for shipping costs. If you do not have the original packaging, you may purchase packaging through TROY.
*TROY is not responsible for damages in transit due to improper packaging.
TROY MICR toner cartridge must be removed from the printer prior to shipment, as this can easily break in shipment and is not necessary to resolve the issue. Do not ship the toner cartridge or any wires or accessories with the printer.
TROY highly recommends the printer is shipped via UPS Ground. Printers shipped using expedited shipping methods increase the likelihood of damage in transit due to the size and time constraints of the delivering company.
TROY will ship the repaired printer back to purchaser via UPS ground shipment at no charge.
**TROY is not responsible for damages in transit due to using a faster delivery method.
Include the RMA # and/or TROY RMA form that you received via email, with the packaging receipts. *Failure to include a RMA # on the shipment, will delay repairs.
The standard quoted turnaround time for depot repair is 10 business days.